Underwater Services Company
UAB GETELIT Industrial commercial company was founded in 1999. The company provides marine construction and civil engineering, inshore/onshore commercial diving services in the depth till 50 meters, ship husbandry services and remote operated vehicle (ROV) services till 400 meters and high quality underwater survey service.
Company can ensure the necessary mobility and transportation of its employees and equipment whenever required. Company employs highly skilled personal with many years’ working experience and uses special technologies, transport, equipment, and devices to provide wide range of high quality underwater services.
UAB GETELIT in cooperation with EPRONS GROUP has been found to conform to the Quality Management System standard ISO 9001:2015 and to the Occupational Health and Safety Manegement System standard OHSAS 18001:2007 and certified by DNV GL.
We intend to continue focusing on improvements and performance.
and Civil Engineering
- Inspection and repair of underwater constructions of port, dock, Hydro Power plant (HPP) and hydraulic structures;
- Laying communication and power supply cables beneath rivers, lakes, and sub-sea;
- Inspection, cleaning and repair of water input wells;
- Inspection and cleaning of the bottom of aquatorium, measurements;
- Surface and underwater welding and cutting;
- Dredging support;
- Metal thickness measurements;
- Inspection, repair and construction of passage of gas pipelines, oil pipelines, water-pipes, and drainage culverts;
- Inspection, repair and construction of engineering water input and output structures;
- Inspection and current repair of sea and river boats and floating underwater constructions;
- Coast strengthening works;
- Underwater blasting works;
- CP Probe (Cathodic protection potential) measurements;
- Underwater concreting.
- In water survey for class;
- Inspection in Lieu of Dry Docking (UWILD);
- Documented ship inspection for owner;
- Hull thickness measurement;
- Zinc anode replacement;
- Underwater Transducer replacement and repair;
- Blank off sea chests;
- Propeller cleaning & polishing;
- Hull cleaning;
- Sea chest between bars cleaning;
- Marine salvage, recovery of lost anchors and equipment.